Monday, March 22, 2010

From John Patterson: "I'm very proud to introduce you to my General Manager, Troy Kerth. Troy is an experienced leader, as well as a trusted friend."

Good Day,

Welcome to OC Hyundai, the newest dealership in the John Patterson OC Auto Team family. My name is Troy Kerth and I am the General Manager for this, our latest addition to the family, and excited to introduce you to the extremely popular Hyundai line-up.

I have known John Patterson for over 15 years and we finally get to team up again! John and I worked together in the early 1990’s for another auto manufacturer. It is John’s motivating spirit that brings me home to Southern California to work within his outstanding culture.

I started my automotive career in 1989; over the years I have been fortunate to experience almost all positions within the dealership environment.

With that experience, I can assure you, we have assembled a great team at OC Hyundai. A team who will be committed to bringing you a wonderfully positive and respectful experience; whether it is in parts, service or with the purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Please feel free to stop by or call if I can be of assistance. I look forward to speaking with you and to making your experience with us one that is, “Completely Satisfied”.


Troy Kerth, General Manager
OC Hyundai
714-647-2000
www.ochyundai.com
From Hyundai.... "Think about it" http://www.hyundaiusa.com/index.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment